Loan Deferment

You may have already incurred educational debt, and it’s possible you’ll incur additional debt as you invest in a law school education. Here are a number of tools that can help you manage your debt and finance your professional education.

If you’d like to receive a deferment for your undergraduate or graduate school loans, contact your lender directly and request a deferment form. Complete the form and mail it to the Registrar’s Office at the School of Law. Like most law schools, we will not certify your enrollment until after the first day of class. The address is:

Wake Forest University School of Law
Registrar’s Office
Box 7206
Winston-Salem, NC 27109

Loan Locater Service

This loan clearinghouse includes the loan provider’s name, address, phone number, and Web address. Students can use this information to contact their providers and get more detailed information about their loans

Loan Locater Service