Veterans Benefits

Veterans, service members, and qualified family members may qualify for GI Bill or other VA education benefits through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. To learn more and apply for VA education and training benefits, visit the VA website and contact the law school financial aid office to learn more about using your benefits at Wake Forest Law School.

Wake Forest University School of Law is proud to be a participant of the Yellow Ribbon Program. To be considered for a Wake Forest Law Yellow Ribbon award, you must be enrolled in our JD Program and must be eligible for the maximum VA funds, as determined by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Awards are first-come, first-served.

For more information contact the Department of Veterans Affairs at: or call 1.888.442.4551.

Visit the Veteran’s Guide for Paying for College for information, resources, and expert advice on higher education funding and scholarship for veterans.

Certifying Official

Chelsey Holdren
Assistant Director of Financial Aid
Phone: 336.758.6103
Fax: 336.758.3930

Mailing Address:
Wake Forest University School of Law
Admissions & Financial Aid
Box 7206
Winston-Salem, NC 27109